Pullover for women Chani
Important information about the qualities of your alpaca pullover for women Chani. Alpaca fiber is naturally sustainable because alpacas don’t harm the grasslands when they walk or feed. In addition, this fiber has thermoregulatory and hypoallergenic properties. Above all, it has many natural tones and great long-term durability compared to other animal fibers such as cashemere. Peru owns more than 80% of the alpaca population in the world.
Namacu’s clothing care
How to dry wash your alpaca garments
Take your garments to an experienced laundry, after that show the label with the washing instructions that each of the Namacu’s brand garments has. Finally, inform to the laundry representative about any stain to treat before the dry cleaning process
How to hand wash your alpaca garments
Firstly, mix «cold» water with soap in a deep container and use a mild detergent, secondly, stir the mixture until it makes a little foam and dip de alpaca garment in the container and lift it up for a few times. After that, gently rub the dirtier areas with the fingertips and finally, rinse the alpaca garment until no soap comes out.
To remove all water accumulation, firstly, spread the alpaca garment on a towel after that roll it inside and squeeze gently so that the towel absorbs the excess of water until the alpaca garment no longer drains it. Secondly and most importantly, spread the garment on a flat surface and let it dry.
How to storage alpaca clothing
- Hanging knitted garments made of alpaca wool is not reccomended
- To avoid moth damage, take normal moth precautions.
- Store your clothes in ventilated areas
- Don’t store your clothes in plastic bags.
Preventive care for alpaca clothing
- Special care is recommended with light alpaca wool garments which have a loose and delicate appearance, as they may be prone to snagging.
- Namacu’s products are sweaters, cardigans, jackets, scarves and capes and are made with Peruvian camelids fibers
- Excessive friction of natural animal fibers can generate a natural shedding of the hair.